This workshop is now full! Not to worry, you can check out our other locations here
Recruit-o-matic: Unleashing the Power of AI on Your Recruitment Process! 🔓🤖
AI is the big subject of 2023. But how much of an impact should it have on your recruitment process?
In this interactive workshop, we will share our experiences so far with AI and discuss where we feel the opportunities and threats lie. Going beyond the magic of ChatGPT (although we love ChatGPT and it helped write this intro 😄), we would look at a range of different technologies that could dramatically enhance your productivity. 🚀💼
This session will cover:
• Where will AI add real value? What parts of our recruitment process do we want to unleash it on? 💡🎯
• Your AI wordsmith – how to use ChatGPT to help efficiently produce awesome advert copy 📝✨
• Goodbye, application forms. Can we deliver a truly great candidate experience via chatbots? 💬👋
• Rethinking your assessment process in a world of the AI-enabled candidate? 🔄🎓
• Can AI help to reduce bias in our recruitment process? 🚫🎭
• Getting the ethics right, reducing risk, and building support for adopting AI into your recruitment process. 🛡️🤝
Get ready to dive into the exciting world of AI in recruitment! Join us for this knowledge-packed workshop, and let's harness the true potential of AI together! 🌟🤖
If you're interested in this workshop, you may find our morning session useful too! Click here to register!
Don't forget we run webinars weekly, so you can sign up for one now by clicking here.
Co-Founder at hireful
Adrian founded hireful in 2005, ran his first workshop in 2009 and hasn’t been seen back at hireful HQ since. Seriously though, Adrian loves training almost as much as he loves working out how best to utilise recruitment websites like Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn. Over the past 10 years, he’s trained over 10,000 HR professionals gathering insights and feedback that he’s repackaged as his own original ideas. He’d love to write a book on recruitment but struggles to write a daily update to his LinkedIn followers.
Connect with Adrian on LinkedIn