Our second ever SUB1000 recruitment conference took place in March, and it’s safe to say we had a blast (and hope you did too!).
This time, we talked all things candidate experience, and were joined by 17 guest speakers including in-house recruiters and other recruitment professionals.
We’d like to say a huge thanks to our guest speakers, you guys are awesome!
- Raphael Frascogna, Group Head of Talent Acquisition at Content+Cloud
- Cheney Hamilton - Founder & CEO of FindYourFlex.Business and FindYourFlex.co.uk
- Heather Paterson - Recruitment Advisor at Hymans Robertson
- Hannah Litt - Head of Resourcing and Inclusion at Motorpoint
- Catherine Mayo - Resourcing Manager at Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Bill Boorman - Founder of TruMunity recruitment events and part-time stand up comedian
- Vicki Shannon - Recruitment Manager at Policy Expert
- Lauren Sears - Recruitment Manager at AccessPay
- Helen Murdoch - Internal Recruiter at MPB
- Max Encke - Talent Operations Manager at Infogrid
- Tom Davies, Talent strategy at AMICULUM
- Steven Moorehead, Careers Specialist at AMICULUM
- Lewis Burne, Careers Specialist at AMICULUM
- Emily Germon, Careers and academic outreach specialist at AMICULUM
- Richard Roberts - Employee engagement and HR consultant at enRich HR
- Sam Lee - Senior People Professional
- Caroline Gammon - HCM Market Specialist at IRIS Software Group
We’re really proud to have IRIS Software Group as our sponsor this time around, you can find out more about them here.
Finally, we’d like to say another big thank you to everyone that joined, registered and supported the event. The response we received was fantastic, and has given us a load of great new ideas for next time around… so watch this space!
If you missed any of the talks, or wanted to re-watch your favourites, you can find all of the recordings here.